Saturday, June 20, 2009

my small holidays

today is a happy and also a sad day for me...
today is my last day spend with my sister,brother in law and my niece(Chloe and Megan)
after that, they going back to Singapore again......haiz...time pass very fast..
last two days, in the evening thursday, marvin my brother in law and call me to meet up them...haha...very happy to heard that .....because i can play with my little niece and also didn't see my sister for a long time...
in that evening, i pack all my clothes and for 2 days and rush to mid valley to meet them...haha..very excited too...haha...i go to mid valley by LRT and KTM......i want to comment about KTM....huh....hope our malaysia prime minister will improve the KTM because THE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING EVERYDAY IN KTM!!!!BECAUSE THE KTM IS HOT AND ALL THE PEOPLE SQUIZ LIKE SANDWICH......after that i go and find my sister and we have our dinner in domino pizza...yum yumm....very delicious and also get free glass....hehe
after the dinner we go up to hotel and take rest because tomorrow morining we all going to genting highland...yippy.....
at genting highland we all have fun and play cyclone,roller coaster...huh...nice...
in the evening we go back to kl....
we have teppanyaki as our dinner....wah...1st time eat teppanyaki...very excited...
and the teppanyaki is very nice and cheap too....
next...we have krispy kreme....i thing the donuts...is ok onli....i prefer J.Co...
haha.....damn nice....
ok....now i talk about my two little nieces....chloe is a good girl but sometimes..she a bit clumsy...always scold by her mum~my sister...haiz...very pity her lol....

Chloe
what about another one....huh....damn naughty girl....
little megan....she always said 'i don't like you'...'i help you dry hair'....
she is a stubborn girl too....and always bully chloe....haha....sound weird rite...

megan....

anyway i 'm having a lot of fun and quite happy spend my time with them...
i hope they will come to kl again....
miss you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment