Thursday, July 2, 2009

life in kl..

haha...i'm back long time didn't update my blog
huh....i had been staying in kl for 1 month and 6 days....life in kl hard to describe...anyway kl is a HELL for me....in kl have too many things to buy but no money to buy...haha....window shopping...haiz...
wai kiat, cheng hoe, siew fen and me are participating deloitte tax challenge...haha...actually i join this competition to get some experience on tax...
but after joining this competition i feel very stress about it and i feel like i cant handle it....haiz...dunno how to say it...maybe i not suitable in this competition...
many smart people participate in this competition like marianne,professor,and others good in study....huh....yesterday i just had my tax test...the test i think can pass la....hehe...and the bad thing is thiam hong, cheng hoe and me had been separated....haiz....sian cannot see their answer already but i try my best to do it....hope that i can pass the test...haha
last friday....i went back to penang....i felt happy to see all my friends...long time didn't see them and miss them very much.....
once i saw them, i felt very excited...haha....
on that day i finally saw laze girl friends...haha...Washington..o Mississippi...o cherry??..haha...actually is cherry la...she quite nice and sweet girl...
well done laze....appreciate her...ok?
after that i go meet abuba, pj and mc them....and i want to say sorry because let them wait for me for an hour....very sorry...
on the next day, saturday....27/6/09...my diploma convo...haha
but i didn't rent the gown...saw all my friends wore very excited lol..
haha...and i also very paiseh to hs la....haiz....borrow me to wear the gown....
haiz....anyway quite happy to wear it hehe...
after that we went into CA and watched them received the scroll..
after the ceremony all my friend received many flowers and bear....except cheng hoe, pei joo and me...haiz...sad lol...nobody willing to give me flower...haiz...pity
but i felt happy to saw my friends received the flower from their family and friends...
i hope i will get flower from my family and friends in my advance diploma and degree convocation...so now i have to work hard on my study
although the road is tough but i will try my best to complete my journey....
ACCA wait me....i will come toward to YOU!!!....
all the best to all my friends in study....Gambate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment