Saturday, June 13, 2009

my little hostel.....

huh....i have already stay in my little hostel for 1 month lol.....time pass by everyday...
haha nevermind...life is like that ....
this is my little hostel's balcony....we all dry up our clothes at the balcony













this is my little hostel's dining room....we put our staff at the table especially bread.....
bread is our necessity....two big loaf of bread we can finish in two days....
huh...scary rite....eating bread like drinking water.....haha
haha...dirty or not??? this is our kitchen.....usually we all cook together and eat together...because outside food is very expensive and unhealthy too...so every weekend we will go to carrrefour and buy your daily staff for one week...

these are my paradise and i will stay in my paradise for 2 years...haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment